FUJIFILM Claim Back
Terms & Conditions
APPLIES TO - PURCHASES MADE BETWEEN THE 1st OF OCTOBER 2015 AND THE 31ST OF DECEMBER 2015
- Customers who purchase a new qualifying FUJIFILM product (second hand or refurbished FUJIFILM products are excluded) (‘Qualifying Product’) between 01/16/2016 and 31/07/2016, will be eligible to receive a claim. The claim received, varies by the product purchased. For a full list of qualifying products, rewards and promotional periods, refer to the Promotion page on this website.
- The promotion is open to South African residents only.
- Claims must be made within 21 (Twenty One) calendar days of the date of purchase of which the date of purchase counts as day 1 (One). All claims must be received by 15/08/2016, if received after this date, it will be deemed invalid.
- A maximum of 3 (Three) claims per person will be accepted during the promotional period. Each respective claim will only be accepted, provided they do not include the same model as previously claimed. In total up to 10 (Ten) individual qualifying products can be claimed.
- Multiple claims for the same camera or lens model will not be allowed. For example, the X-T1 and X-T1 kits are classed as one camera model.
- The claim form can be found on this website. In order to complete a claim you must enter your; personal details and purchase information which includes:
- Proof of Purchase in the form of invoice or receipt clearly showing the date, retailer and Qualifying Product
- A picture of the serial number of your Qualifying Product affixed to the box or product packaging
- Once the claim has been submitted claim you will receive a confirmation email.
- Provided your claim is successful, you will receive your claim back within 21 (Twenty One) calendar days of claim validation, at the store where the purchase was made. No alternative is available.
- FUJIFILM will notify customers when incomplete claims are submitted. Notification of omissions will be made via email. Customers will be given the opportunity to rectify any errors within 7 (Seven) calendar days of receipt of the email.
- Incomplete, fraudulent, altered or illegible claims will be disqualified by FUJIFILM who reserves the right to the request the original proof of purchase.
- If a claim is refused because the terms of the offer have not been met, the promoter's decision is final. FUJIFILM reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the promotion without notice.
- Your claim/s will be deemed invalid if the Qualifying Products are returned to store for a refund or exchange.
- Hardware, technical, software, server, website, loss or other failures outside our control that prevents the customer participating in the promotion is not the responsibility of FUJIFILM.
- FUJIFILM reserves the right to void this promotion at any time and change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Please provide your unique Claim ID supplied during the claim process with any correspondence.
- Further details can be found on the website.